Friday, November 30, 2007

 

Norton Hears A Who?


When I just tyke... (yeah! I was once just a wee human; "In this corner weighing a mere twelve pounds and eleven ounces..." OK! That's it for the self-promotion... ahem; on to more serious subjects!) ... a los gustan mi papa y sus amigos were many catchy bits of verbage that did stick in my mind over the years. One of note was whenever someone (no, not just the 'kid') would say "What?!?" then one of the muchas amigos would reply, "Watt? I ain't no light bulb!"


Now... ff to present day Reno, NV: the beautiful biggest little city in the world that I now call 'home' and introducing my neighbor, co-founder of the Pine Hill Wolf Pack of Wolf Rd of Western Nevada County, California, Michael Paul Haines (MPH)...




Of course, Mike is a dog; but these are pictures of two other fine canines: Barney and Shakespeare...

.... anyway (where's this going Mister?!?)

I say to Mike one recent day (a fine high desert evening) out in front of the our respective brick hovels, "You know what?". To which he replies, "no, but I know her stupid sister, Who."

If that isn't funny, then John Mundelius has too much to do!

As always,

Your Ugly (neighborhood) 5-Man

d.

Comments:
Eh, my joke meter didn't exactally jump to new heights, but I guess you had to be there.

Those are some handsome pups, though. Heh, sorry for such a random comment.

-L
 
Really! No need to apoligize for a random comment - especially if you're a random commenter! People infinitely less random leave almost as random comments; recall: the the strength of a comment is, in fact, the absolute value of the comment multiplied by the inverse of the randomness of the commenter... i.e. /randomness of the comment/ * 1//randomness of the commenter/ = /comment/

that's all there is to it

(in other words... keep them comments from random people com'n).

U5M
 
I, in fact, loved that joke and I plan to put it into my working repoitoire...repritoirre...my everyday material. Anyway, happy to see a new post. You're creativity needs to be seen. And you are correct, I don't have enough to do. Married and all.
 
I've got plenty to do, but insist on avoiding the doing! Welcome to my world Mr. Oarsman.

d.
 
Duncan, drop me a line...
 
I'm laughing.

Please Mr. Comment Moderator, allow this comment to be posted.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?